Any upstate NY folks here?

emscapt47

Reaction score
Well is there? lol...Let me know where your from and if you want your yahoo,Gtalk ect ect..im names...
Gtalk: [email protected]

Mod Edit: Might want to mask your email in an open forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

92SHO16

Reaction score
You sound like your from the city calling broome county upstate ny. I am from central ny (Syracuse area), but i dont post much.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
You sound like your from the city calling broome county upstate ny. I am from central ny (Syracuse area), but i dont post much.

I was thinking the same thing and I'm from Jersey but I know the difference between upstate and Southern Tier.
I am a part time "North Country" resident... I have been at my camp in Constableville, Lewis County (Tug Hill) snowmobiling for the last month. Snow is melting now... guess I gotta go back home and work.

Isaiah

Reaction score
I'm from columbia county, I don't live there but I do go to UAlbany

amyk

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing and I'm from Jersey but I know the difference between upstate and Southern Tier.
I am a part time "North Country" resident... I have been at my camp in Constableville, Lewis County (Tug Hill) snowmobiling for the last month. Snow is melting now... guess I gotta go back home and work.

Hey are you on Sledfreak as well? I'm poogirl on there---I'm sooooo jealous that you are riding right now!!

I am from Upstate Albany area, but graduated from Southern Tier lol and learned how to drive on Long Island...what now?? lmao

OP
emscapt47

emscapt47

Reaction score

Well ok what would you call it? I have lived here all my life and everyone around here calls it upstate NY.....So....:icon_ nana:...lol....