any tv?

D1966

Reaction score
Tv shows stream, it acts like hulu I love the app

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

dave4100

Reaction score
Why not just use the updated flashplayer and watch Hulu. Works great. Been watching Hulu on the Tbolt all weekend.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the update to adobe flash? You can watch hulu with this update?

Sent from my liberated DROID2

dave4100

Reaction score
You have to change the extension to .so and place it in the proper folder, but it does work. I'm not sure how long this fix will work though. Hulu may find a way to block this like they did before, but so far so good. Both movies and tv shows stream just fine. You can find the link over on the XDA developers site. They have instructions on what to do. Pretty simple though.

This works on the Thunderbolt. I'm not sure about other phones.

Last edited:

01klrjoe

Reaction score
You have to change the extension to .so and place it in the proper folder, but it does work. I'm not sure how long this fix will work though. Hulu may find a way to block this like they did before, but so far so good. Both movies and tv shows stream just fine. You can find the link over on the XDA developers site. They have instructions on what to do. Pretty simple though.

This works on the Thunderbolt. I'm not sure about other phones.

New to the droid. How do you change the entension to .so and what is the proper folder. really wish hulu would just get their panties out of their cracks and deal with the fact people are going to watch from their phone.

dave4100

Reaction score
The XDA developer site has the instructions for getting hulu to work on your phone.