1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any tips on preventing haptic feedback lag on keyboard?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by diggy488, Jul 29, 2011.

1. diggy488

diggy488 New Member

I'm on PE 6.5 and all is well, but just a minor nuisance that I'm sure happens to any ROM, but while I type using the virtual keyboard, the haptic feedback sometimes can't keep up with my typing. I'm not a fast typist on the phone, so I know it's not me. I only have it set for short vibrations with each key stroke. I've had this happen with previous roms, but I've also had no issues on different roms. All PE of course! :) Thanks for any tips!
  2. AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006 New Member

Which keyboard? Stock? HTC IME? I personally dont use it but I have had on past roms keyboard lag, but it has been smooth on PE6.5 for me. As always try the supercharger script, that could very well improve overall responsiveness
Search tags for this page
all keyboards have lag android haptic feedback
android keyboard lag
galaxy s4 haptic feedback keyboard

haptic feedback lag