Any Themes For .5 With White Normal Status Bar?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by phaze3131, Nov 3, 2010.

1. phaze3131

phaze3131 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys I was over on this thread and there are alot of cool themes:
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/78385-theme-pack-get-your-theme.html

However, I really do like the white status bar along with white drop down.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any cool themes, by themes I really just mean some cool icons that work with the white status bar.

thanks for the help!

Travis

2. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +92
    You could just pull some icons that you like and add them to the framework via update.zip but the icons you linked to wouldn't work on a white status bar because they are white also - is there any others you are interested in ?

3. phaze3131

phaze3131 Member

Ratings:
    +0

I remember a while ago there was some white status bar themes... would those still work with these themes?

Also I am wondering with the black status bar, how would my notifications look like for Handcent would it change that font color to white since its a black notifications bar?

oh side question maybe I should start a new thread but where are the icons located that appear when you press menu from the home screen? I know where are all the notification icons are stored but never found the menu iconsl...

thanks!

4. xkape

xkape Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Just put in a white status bar and edit services.jar and framework-res.apk to a darker font. Should be as easy as putting your images in and then running colorchagev3.jar in a command prompt. Heck if I'm not mistaken, you can even change the status bar color in colorchangev3.jar

5. xkape

xkape Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +37
    for your last question... settings.apk Or are you talking about the icons to choose settings, ADD, WALLPAPER, ETC..?

Stupid caps button

Search tags for this page

normal white themes