Any Success Using TAT Home Apk?

smitty14

Reaction score
Recently started looking around for TAT Home again because Ive been bored and think it'd be pretty sweet to mess with. What I've been seeing has been discouraging. The one method I have seen to get my hands on it is to download the apk file from any number of filesharing sites and go from there.

Has anyone had luck with this? I'm skeptic of the files legitimacy.

ice456789

Reaction score
In before lock!!!

I would not do it. Illegal and probably wouldn't work.

zfly9

Reaction score
Recently started looking around for TAT Home again because Ive been bored and think it'd be pretty sweet to mess with. What I've been seeing has been discouraging. The one method I have seen to get my hands on it is to download the apk file from any number of filesharing sites and go from there.

Has anyone had luck with this? I'm skeptic of the files legitimacy.

When was it "released"? I would love to try it!

Last edited:
OP
S

smitty14

Reaction score
It hasn't been officially released and I hadn't heard of it being "released" which is why I'm skeptical. My guess is that someone saw it as a way to get some dirty files distributed. I'm just wanting to know if anyones actually tried it to find out for sure, or if they've heard of any successes(or failures).

LewiNC

Reaction score
RE:

Update anyone??

I am curious about its legitimacy as well.
The more I think about it, something this cool if true would be HUGE overnight,
so it stands to reason that its not, and just a trap for virus's.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I gave my email to that company months ago for the release. Still waiting. I dono man, I dont mean to bash them because they might be awesome and a great company, but all I have ever seen from them are awesome videos and advertisement without any actual released products... I mean no offence, but I feel like its a hoax or something...

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
I gave my email to that company months ago for the release. Still waiting. I dono man, I dont mean to bash them because they might be awesome and a great company, but all I have ever seen from them are awesome videos and advertisement without any actual released products... I mean no offence, but I feel like its a hoax or something...

"Why wasn't I part of the UX Preview?
We were completely overwhelmed by the number of people who signed up. To keep things under control and take care of feedback in a good way, we could send the preview out to only a few of the 60,000 who offered to participate."

taken from their site

TAT Home

this looks like it would be awesome would love to try it out

edit: looking at more videos and it doesnt even seem like it would be possible to run on android and oalso looks like its all just shopped

Last edited:

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
In before lock!!!

I would not do it. Illegal and probably wouldn't work.
I don't think that it would be illegal since it was a free beta released to 60,000 people who were the first to sign up. I've seen Swipe beta released on the forum before.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
also curious about this. it looks pretty cool but i havent heard ANY news on it

Droid101

Reaction score
Hate to burst anyone's bubbles but it was already released to the lucky few who got to test this (They pick a unknown amount out of 60,000 people who entered) and they state they wont be releasing this into the market and that it will be sold to service providers and manufacturers.

I personally think that is a terrible idea on their end. If they release it to the market they would be in a better standing to make alot of money compared to relying on manufacturers and service providers.

Just my two sense:)

sparty569

Reaction score
Hate to burst anyone's bubbles but it was already released to the lucky few who got to test this (They pick a unknown amount out of 60,000 people who entered) and they state they wont be releasing this into the market and that it will be sold to service providers and manufacturers.

I personally think that is a terrible idea on their end. If they release it to the market they would be in a better standing to make alot of money compared to relying on manufacturers and service providers.

I dont buy alot of apps, but I think I would pay $10 for that. if they released it to the public, they would make a ton of money, and still work to get it sold to manufacturers. They could actually use their success to get a service provider or manufacturer to select them. They could use the cool home screens to get customers, in a similar fashion to ATT and the iphone.

Droid101

Reaction score

I dont buy alot of apps, but I think I would pay $10 for that. if they released it to the public, they would make a ton of money, and still work to get it sold to manufacturers. They could actually use their success to get a service provider or manufacturer to select them. They could use the cool home screens to get customers, in a similar fashion to ATT and the iphone.

I completely agree:)