Any room for one more?

V

verian

I was really new to this all about 3 months ago. I used BB prior to the 2.1 roms. I jumped to blackdriod and have been there ever sense. I light of recent events or non events, not judging or try to get a flame up here. I think I may have been and still be on the wrong side. So should I do it and jump over.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was really new to this all about 3 months ago. I used BB prior to the 2.1 roms. I jumped to blackdriod and have been there ever sense. I light of recent events or non events, not judging or try to get a flame up here. I think I may have been and still be on the wrong side. So should I do it and jump over.
Why do you need to ask, you do what is right in your heart. I use BD10 and am going to test out CW probably Friday after work.

GryphonD

Reaction score
I would not say it is just, to ask others what only you yourself are capable of deciding in the end. I have used both ROMs and some from others, it is and should all be about your personal experience/s with each ROM as well as your personal preferences, likes and dislikes for the ROM you use.

I am currently on UD-10 and love it aside from a couple minor glitches, used 5.0.5.7 previously and it was rock solid but more frustrating for me... Try both, or someone else's, or a bunch of different ones and then make your decision.

VolDroid

Reaction score

Out of curiosity, did you post this to get a gold star or are you incapable of making up your own mind as to whether or not you can do it?

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
maybe being new the OP thought they were somehow bound to the original choice.

OP
V

verian

Wow you quys took that post way to seriously, It was just like an interesting way of saying hello I'm new too this area of the forum. My names Verian. You guys where kinda rude really.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
people are all worked up this week :) run what you feel works best for you. 5.0.5.7 worked best for ne, better for me then ud10 did, so I am using and liking it.

Last edited:

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Verian, welcome to a new ROM....hope you enjoy it. I came from BD and I must tell you this ROM doesn't suck your battery down nearly as fast.

bL33d

Reaction score
cyanogen has allways been teh best not being themed all "neat" looking right off the bat makes some people look else where but it really is a smooth rom and easliy themed with update.zips

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow you quys took that post way to seriously, It was just like an interesting way of saying hello I'm new too this area of the forum. My names Verian. You guys where kinda rude really.

My sense is that you need to do what is best for you. There has been way too much animosity on rom's so the response you received was not typical of this forum.

Mike