Any ROMS out there with flawless internet?

Charged

Reaction score
I've given up on Verizon ever producing a stock phone that stays connected to the LTE network. Since the GB update I am literally turning my internet on and off every 5 minutes just to get connected. Anyone out there with that same problem that has not had a single issue with it since rooting? I thought I would just stay stock but it is driving me nuts and if it will finally work, I'll root. I am less interested in comments from those who never had problems before rooting who still have no problems.

jr313

Reaction score
Maybe its not the rom it could be a bad 4g sim you have. Try a couple different roms out, AOSP and sense just to see of your still having the problem and if so you may have to get a new sim card from verizon.

simpdogg

Reaction score
The vicious ics rom is the first rom to have 4g working like it did pre rooted for me.

SimpDogg

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Yeah what's up with that, Vicious ICS MIUI is the only non-stock ROM I can tether with decently... And naturally he withdraws all links to his ROM.

If anyone comes to this thread looking for Vicious MIUI ICS, I have a couple versions, I know I have 2.0 on the old SD card... I think 3.0 if that exists.

cricket1one

Reaction score
Looking for those versions. If you'll share...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums