Any roms for the gb ota?

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
Dude idk what happened the screen kept getting super weird like directv with rain then the screen doesn't show just the blacklight even after sbf it does that but I think when I put the battery cover on the screen goes out so if I keep it off it's fine this is my 2nd d2 cause of the same problem but I know how to get the recov cause I've done it numerous times lol and I'm all rooted now I'm thinking of throwing my rom back on an poppin v6 supercharged on it like I was before

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
Oh friggin' hell! Wtf? I went into CWR to give you how many clicks to get to each. When I was done I went to click back so I can reboot. Instead it goes ahead and wipes my user data. Man am I pissed right now.
Oh damn man I'm sorry idk why the hell it would wipe if you didn't intend for a wipe

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I think I know why it did that. In the older version of CWR you would push the Power button to go back. Now everything is reversed. The Power button acts as the select/enter button. That's messed up.

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
I think I know why it did that. In the older version of CWR you would push the Power button to go back. Now everything is reversed. The Power button acts as the select/enter button. That's messed up.
. Do you have the new CWR 5.0? Btw do you have a buglist for cm7? I'll think about switching to gb when I see a bug list im still loving chevy ss

OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
yeah i dont need it just yet but i'm borrowing a dx soon till decemberish then getting a d1 from my friend if not i found a bb for $25 i hate to switch but it's cheap and it'll hold me over till april for an upgrade

SlimMan

Reaction score
Not to hijack your thread here, but was wondering how the rooting and installing of the su / boot strap on the OTA of GB went for you guys. I have been wanting to do it but haven't seen any encouraging post where peps have done it and not had a crap load of problems during and or after. Also could you pt. to what you used to get root and su?

Thanks, Slim!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah i dont need it just yet but i'm borrowing a dx soon till decemberish then getting a d1 from my friend if not i found a bb for $25 i hate to switch but it's cheap and it'll hold me over till april for an upgrade

If you go to a BB, you lose unlimited data.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk