Any regrets?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by altjx, May 4, 2010.

1. altjx

altjx Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I have a Motorola Droid atm and kinda annoyed that HTC Droid Incredible just came out since my contract has another 15 months... Is it worth selling the droid and trying to get a HTC Droid incredible? I mean, is there any MUST HAVEs in the incredible that the droid doesnt have?

2. R24D24

R24D24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It depends on what is a "must have" to you. It is a superior phone overall, without question. The moto droid has better battery life and a crisper display (though overall I like the Inc display). The Inc is much smoother, faster, better colors, photos, videos, music player, widgets, clearer phone calls, you could go on forever.

The best way I can answer your question is to say that if you have to have the best phone on the market, then it's a must have. If you are happy with your moto droid, keep it, because the Inc will be old new in a few months I'm sure.

I have both phones, and use them both daily, but the Inc is a better experience in almost every way.

3. altjx

altjx Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Nice, thanks. Are you or know anyone planning to get the HTC Evo 4G when it comes out on Sprint when it comes out?

4. manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic Member

Ratings:
    +3
    no regrets ... i like the droid but the Inc dominates all around.. cept the display and dock stataion app thing..

i will Not leave VZW for a phone.