Any RC fans here

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Never had a 3.3. When I first put the 21 in I hated it. I would just flip it on its back. Put wheelie bars on it, broke those off. Just tore up the car. Put the plastic drive lines back in it to save the diffs. Bought drive shafts by the bag. Ended up changing the pipe to mellow it out some. If you go any bigger than a 21 you'l lose precious RPM's. A lot of them. I originally was going to dual supercharge it. Google that. I have heard good things about the 3.3.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Never had a 3.3. When I first put the 21 in I hated it. I would just flip it on its back. Put wheelie bars on it, broke those off. Just tore up the car. Put the plastic drive lines back in it to save the diffs. Bought drive shafts by the bag. Ended up changing the pipe to mellow it out some. If you go any bigger than a 21 you'l lose precious RPM's. A lot of them. I originally was going to dual supercharge it. Google that. I have heard good things about the 3.3.
I liked the 3.3 but want a little more. I think the .21 is the way to go. I don't need more than that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I'll try to remember to post up a pic of the exhaust that kicks butt. If you don't have the WFO or full on brake finger like me, it will work awesome. I don't finesse anything. The one that's on it now is for looks more or less. I do need to clean it up, lol.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'll try to remember to post up a pic of the exhaust that kicks butt. If you don't have the WFO or full on brake finger like me, it will work awesome. I don't finesse anything. The one that's on it now is for looks more or less. I do need to clean it up, lol.
That would be great. I've heard they run decent with the stock 3.3 pipe but i want good torque off the line.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Two stroke it is all about the pipe. AKA, expansion chamber. IIRC, little less than 200 bucks for the motor and 500 dollars in exhausts trying to find one I liked.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I have the magazine article that pitted a couple of staffers to produce the most blinged out TMaxx money can buy. Mine was a bigger money pit than theirs. The wheels costed more than the wheels on my Dodge PU. I guessamated I had 3,500 sunk into mine. Oh, and than the spares. The trans case, serial number 1.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have the magazine article that pitted a couple of staffers to produce the most blinged out TMaxx money can buy. Mine was a bigger money pit than theirs. The wheels costed more than the wheels on my Dodge PU. I guessamated I had 3,500 sunk into mine. Oh, and than the spares. The trans case, serial number 1.
I love my T Maxx but man I think my Nitro slash is more fun. Same engine 1/2 the weight and 2wd.... That thing screams!!!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I had a electric Ultimate Slash Limited (whatever). Best RC car ever. I have a Kyosho nitro all wheel drive, was the fastest car at one time, 60 mph+. I'd like to give a nitro slash a try. BTW, I look at my tmaxx today, was to busy to drag it down and snap a pic of the exhaust. :(