Any problems with audio jack on DI2?

jmw

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade from the moto droid to the DI2. The moto droid headphone jack was awful and consistently would stop working correctly so I've been playing the return and get a refurbished model that eventually does the same thing. Anyhow, I just want to be sure that there have not been issues with the Droid Incredible 2 since I have a nice stereo headset and want to use my phone for a music player as well. I'd really appreciate any feedback from people who consistently use a wired headset or wired headphones for listening to music. I'm not really interested in knowing how well the blue tooth headsets work! Thanks for your help.
Michael

valorian

Reaction score
I've used my wired headset a few times and I have not had any issues.

devinhfox

Reaction score
Works very well.
The plug is very similar to the d2.
The og droid plug was awful.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

OP
jmw

jmw

Reaction score
Works very well.
The plug is very similar to the d2.
The og droid plug was awful.

Thanks for the feedback. One other question devinhfox based on your signature "give me back my green light". So does the DI2 not have a green light to indicate a new message or email?

devinhfox

Reaction score
Ha no that was running apex on my d2.

chinagreenelvis

Reaction score
It depends on what you plug into it. Some of my jacks fit inside and don't wiggle out, others do and even the slightest jerk causes some apps to stop playback. From what I read other Droid phones (Like the X2 from Motorola) have the same problem.