Any possible way of getting that HTC sense flip clock on the Droid 2?

Insidious

Reaction score
So im wondering if its even possible to get and HTC sense flipclock onto the Droid 2. I love that thing and I hate how motoblur has not a single good widget.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
So im wondering if its even possible to get and HTC sense flipclock onto the Droid 2. I love that thing and I hate how motoblur has not a single good widget.

Search market for Beautiful Widgets it has lots of themes that look like HTC's clock.

dominick_7

Reaction score

Launcher Pro and Beautiful Widgets from the marketplace.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to the Droid 2 general discussion section

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Fancy Widget has a good one as well, better looking than BW IMO. Only HTC's will actually flip though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Khiraji

Reaction score
I hear you, Motoblur has crap widgets (IMO). After playing with my friend's HTC Sensation for a little while, Sense feels a lot more fluid and responsive than Motoblur. Granted that's the latest version of Sense running on better hardware and Gingerbread, but still - the difference is striking.

I've been finding reasons not to flash the leaked GB (chance I'll screw it up, pain in the ass to get everything working/installed/customized again, etc) but I don't know if I can wait until whenever Moto gets around to declaring GB ready for us D2 folk. Murphy's Law of Flashing Leaked Roms states that a week after you get your phone all restored and customized all pretty-like, the official GB will drop and then you're flashing back down to Froyo just to do the whole thing all over again. Bah.

TL;DR - Beautiful Widgets is a good substitute.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
You could probably also try fission's weather widget. Best part is that one's free!

Sent from my DROID2(Global!) using DroidForums

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Haha beautiful widgets it is. Yeah the sensation and evo 3d rockin that sense 3.0 is absolutely stunning compared to MOTOSUCK

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I currently use "Sense Analog Weather Widget" and it's better than any I've used previously.

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
I was hoping for a legit one that flips. Like a port from an HTC phone or something.