1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any plans for themes/skins for Home++ ??

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by NeutronBomb, Dec 28, 2009.

1. NeutronBomb

NeutronBomb New Member

I love GDE for the cube transition and the application doc/conversation widgets but the force closes and general slowness have turned me off of it for the time being.. Through the use of app organizer and pure conversation widget I've made Home++ basically the same thing usability wise for myself and I love being able to hide the notification bar.

What I'm wondering though is there any plan to be able to skin the power bar buttons? Or hell at least give us the option to change their color? Maybe not go balls out with themes or anything but possibly just give us an option for black buttons or white buttons? I know it's not much but that would make a world of difference in the meantime until the development gets to a point of allowing themes/skins.

I have so many cool wallpapers I want to use/icon setups and all that but I'm really OCD and the white power bar buttons limit me to white based wallpapers or black/white lol.

Anyone follow the dev for this and know?
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

The developer for Home++ did mention that they were planning on incorporating skins... but no time line was given.