ANy people throw me some App Ideas

Discussion in 'Android Custom & Themes' started by WoZzY, Jul 23, 2010.

1. greglip

greglip New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How About Screen Shot?

I just saw someone looking for an app to do screen shots that doesn't require rooting.

2. LLIB9999

LLIB9999 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How about an app that you use in a mega store like Target, Home Depot, Wal-Mart or Lowe's where you input the name of a product or a part no. from a catalog or add and your phone tells you what it's location is in the store?

Get the store to install a WiFi link to a dedicated piece of their server and update the file each night from their own database. That's a customer service and would be better than employees with partial knowledge or who are hard to find for assistance.

3. rmart88

rmart88 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I would LOVE an app that would tell me my Current CPU speed in the Notification Bar. Obviously this would only be useful for Rooted Users

4. bigsetzerfan

bigsetzerfan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I get a lot of emails throughout the day and I usually reply very quickly, and people are used to this prompt service. However, if I am driving my car and can not safely reply, I would like an app that can determine if I am moving from my GPS and that will generate and customized automated email reply. I want to be able to customize the email addresses (create an important customer list) that this will appy to, and I would also like to be able to have a custom message sent to each address that I have in the list.

Here is what I envision. An email comes in, I get the audible notification from my email program. A few seconds later I hear another notification sound from the app that lets me know that someone on my "Important" list sent the email and that they recieved an automatic reply that would read something like this.

Hello Bill, I just recieved your email, but I am currently driving and I am unable to reply at this time. Please be assured that I will reply as soon as it is safely possible. Thanks, Bigsetzerfan

5. notamamasboy

notamamasboy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would love to be able to use my phone as a microphone and headset for my computer. That way when I video chat or something I can use my phone...

6. ChefZiggy

ChefZiggy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How about this?

I asked about this some time ago and never saw much more from it.

I want something akin to Google Sky Maps, expect I want it to be able to show me where the sun will be at any given time/date. As a photographer this would be invaluable. Find a great location mid day and determine where the sun would be during the "golden hours" before sunrise and at/after sunset.

Default to current date and show sunrise and sunset similar to how GSM shows something you've searched for. (A circle with an arrow directing you where to point the phone.)

7. metiCkOne

metiCkOne Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Ratings:
    +0
    Add reboot option somewhere sexy

Lol, I would really like to see an app that can add the reboot option to the power menu for official vzw roms, or some other creative way to reboot the phone without too many clicks. I use quickboot but I sometimes reboot by accident.

8. dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes PLEASE!!! a fantasy baseball app would be amazing. doesnt even necessarily have to be for a certain website or be able to edit your lineup but at the least it would be nice to be able to see how your team is doing. basically you select all the players on your team and it grabs all their stats for the night/week and then it has the totals. this would be fantastic

9. dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    or another thing i saw on the market a tivo remote that would be nice if someone could make a remote work with directv

10. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I like the signal strength for wifi idea...maybe a radar sweep to see how far away you are from the towers.

11. Chharith

Chharith New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have a few Awesome new Ideas can I know will make money, I dont have the ability to create apps. I am looking for somone, or a Company I can contract to build one for me. Does anyone know of one?

12. LLIB9999

LLIB9999 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I understand that Chad Ochocinco (football player, Dancing With the Stars) has a crew doing apps, if you can contact him. Maybe in twitter or facebook.

Search tags for this page
android app ideas
application ideas for android#gsc.tab
undeveloped android app
undeveloped android apps
undeveloped app

undeveloped app ideas

undeveloped app ideas 2015
undeveloped apps
undeveloped apps for android phones
undeveloped good android app