Any Palm-like Calendar Application?

kdy151

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks to all the members that have made this such a helpful forum. I've recently converted from my old Palm Treo w/Palm OS to a Moto Droid. I love the phone thus far but have a major issue with its calendar feature. It's no where near the one on my Palm. I've also tried both Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar and neither work for me. And the Google Calendar doesn't cut it either.

I've done a forum search and this seems to be a fairly common concern. Does anyone have any recommendations about a calendar application?

Sad to say, I'm running around with both my Droid and a dead Palm which I'm using as my calendar.

Thanks all!

barryp3403

Reaction score
I've gone from a Palm Tx to the Droid and went day by day converting from Palm Desktop to my Gmail calendar that is linked to my Droid. Before I did this I made a copy of the calendar folder and then I erased each repeating entry from Palm Calendar. It wasn't elegant but didn't take too long.

fuelcell

Reaction score
i am with you. i want a palm os like calendar and notifications (for both calendare and emails) for droid.

griz8791

Reaction score
Kdy, I know you said the Google calendar isn't what you're looking for, but have you tried loading up the mobile version of your Google calendar in a web browser on your Droid? I think the mobile web version of the calendar is a lot easier to see and understand than the "calendar" app that comes with the Droid.