Any Other Way to "End Call"

chaffee007

Reaction score
Sometimes when I am on a call I look for something on my Droid and then can't find the damn Dialer to end the call. Is there another way? :icon_eek:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I am on a call I look for something on my Droid and then can't find the damn Dialer to end the call. Is there another way? :icon_eek:

When your not in the call window that lets you mute, speaker or choose dial pad your notification bar will blink. Just pull down your window blind/shade and hit the red phone to end call. Or click to the left if you wanna get back to in call window.

Hope this helps:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You could throw your phone to the ground or against a wall. I am sure that would end the call.................just sayin

See, now that's the kind of expert help we've learned to get from OneTenderRebel. :rolleyes:

Dude, that's worst then some of the stuff I hand out. :)

Doesn't pressing the top button end the call too?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
haha should I add a disclaimer saying how in no way was I serious and the throwing of a phone against a hard object can and will break it to all smithereens?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
You could throw your phone to the ground or against a wall. I am sure that would end the call.................just sayin

See, now that's the kind of expert help we've learned to get from OneTenderRebel. :rolleyes:

Dude, that's worst then some of the stuff I hand out. :)

Doesn't pressing the top button end the call too?

Not sure, never tried it, lol. That's great though, gonna give it a shot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk