Any one watch the Google IO day 2?

snappingfish

Reaction score
On YouTube, I saw day 2, pt(s) 1 through 6, but when Vic says to 'stay put' for more, I was stumped. I couldn't find any pt 7,8,9 etc. Anyone have knowledge or even better, a link?

thanks
fish

OP
snappingfish

snappingfish

Reaction score
you're right...

On YouTube, I saw day 2, pt(s) 1 through 6, but when Vic says to 'stay put' for more, I was stumped. I couldn't find any pt 7,8,9 etc. Anyone have knowledge or even better, a link?

thanks
fish

Not what your looking for but good read Google is leapfrogging Apple - Gizmodo- msnbc.com

its not what I'm looking for.

BUT, FYI -> Vic quietly slams Apple in the first half of day 2.....tethers a Droid to an......iPad .....lol!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i thought it was funny when fifth street restaurant was still on the phone :rofl3:

OP
snappingfish

snappingfish

Reaction score
it surprised Vic

i thought it was funny when fifth street restaurant was still on the phone :rofl3:

Mee too. WOW .. a lot of new gadgets and trinkets incorporated into 2.2

:clap:

I also like sending stuff straight from Chrome to the Droid, as well as the music transfer app....I still didn't get if that was to let you USE the music on the device, or if it actually TRANSFERRED (to keep in memory) the music?

Nedaroth

Reaction score
OP
snappingfish

snappingfish

Reaction score
I want to go to the 2011 Google I/O! Anyone know where, when, how to get tickets?

I think it would be entertaining....

superglen99

Reaction score
Yes only in 2.2 I already installed the browswe plug in, now I just need 2.2 and I can set it up and test it out! siiiiick!!

rustynail09

Reaction score
What's the link for the browser plug-in? I looked and couldn't find it earlier this week?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

thanks
fish

I think it was Google TV that came next. I was watching it live and I remember seeing Google TV. The live feed for Day 2 ended with execs for Intel, Adobe, Best Buy and some other ppl on stage talking.