any one see this app

faross

Reaction score
its called colorsnap iphone app im looking for something like it for my eris any help would be appreciated

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its called colorsnap iphone app im looking for something like it for my eris any help would be appreciated

First of all, welcome to the forum, faross! Secondly, I'm not at all iPhone literate, so what does the app do?

:welcome:

OP
faross

faross

Reaction score
you can take a picture of say a cloth swatch or piece of furniture and it will give you match ideas me being a home painter it would help a lot . would be even better if it could come close to matching a existing color . and thank you for the welcome iv been keeping a eye in this site a long time . thought i was a member before today lol.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Check out Google Goggles in the Market. It does visual searches from a photograph that you take with your Droid of nearly anything.

OP
faross

faross

Reaction score
thanks for your responses anne , i have that app also but still not what im looking for what colorsnap does is gives you a decorative look at what colors would match the item you take the pic of goggles just gives a item match tho still very useful