Any one have experiance with Virgin Mobile?

Mysfit

Reaction score
Looking at the lg optimus v. Thinking of dumping my verizon plan. 300 minutes with unlimited text/data/email/web for $25.00 sounds nice for a change. Sprint (virgin) works good around my area. I dont talk much on the phone so 300 minute is fine.

ropa

Reaction score
I just switched yesterday from a Verizon Blackberry Storm to a Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V. It's my first experience with a Droid phone AND with Virgin Mobile but so far I really like both. One glitch though, when syncing my Google contacts approximately 100 of my 760 contacts were not transfered. I can find no commonality among the ones that were dropped. Good luck.

Graymayre

Reaction score
I've noticed numbers dropped under different names, similar, but different. Check your contacts and see if any of the data was dropped wrong. Or go online and check your gmail contacts since it is the same

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

dhwagner

Reaction score
I did just that 3 months ago and I do not regret it.
My optimus V works great - never have had a dropped call and for $25.00 a month it's the best deal around. Only thing that VM lacks is call forwarding.

Droid101

Reaction score
I just switched yesterday from a Verizon Blackberry Storm to a Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V. It's my first experience with a Droid phone AND with Virgin Mobile but so far I really like both. One glitch though, when syncing my Google contacts approximately 100 of my 760 contacts were not transfered. I can find no commonality among the ones that were dropped. Good luck.

just so you know it isn't a droid phone :biggrin: