any one else having this problem

ftblryan

Reaction score
Here my set up standard unrooted fascinate with launcher pro. For some reason periodically throughout the day my phone will reboot. It also periodically wont receive text messages and then when I do receive them I get them all at once. So I will get around 10 text messages all at once. The people sending them will get a message cannot be delivered to the recipient message so they keep trying and thats why I get so many messages when they all do go through.

I have had the original droid with no problems and the X with no problems, and I exchanged it for the fascinate. I went into Verizon and they gave me a new phone but there is still that problem. I was using handcent but I took it off to see if that solved the problem. Any help? I went into Verizon today and they would not give me back the X because I had used up my return already and basically said youre SOL. So any help would be appreciated. THanks

OP
F

ftblryan

Reaction score
Nope phone calls work even when text messages won't, I can call the person and receive calls when the text message problem is going on

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
You can try *228 option 2. If that doesnt work try booting into recovery (will work on unrooted phone) and do a factory data reset. Power off phone then press volume up+volume down+power. When in recovery use volume to scroll through options then use home button to select. You can also do a reset through the privacy section of your settings menu but, I don't believe it to be as thorough.