Any news on the wireless keyboard?

rayr0d

Reaction score
Googling for accessories, I found DROID 4 accessories leaked: lapdocks, HD docks and wireless keyboard with trackpad and want the keyboard/trackpad but haven't found any more concrete reference to it.

Once VZW officially releases the Droid 4 - the accessories will be available on the site as well.

have you looked into other bluetooth enabled wireless keyboards - HP Touchpad wireless keyboard seems to work with android phones as well...

Just another option that is out there for you to try

Motorola Mobility Does have their version on their site - You could register to get more info and when it is available for retail

Good Luck!

OP
C

Chris.Nelson

Reaction score
Once VZW officially releases the Droid 4 - the accessories will be available on the site as well.

Except that there doesn't seem to be anything specific to the 4 in that keyboard and a Verizon saleman told me it was available for Razr.

have you looked into other bluetooth enabled wireless keyboards - HP Touchpad wireless keyboard seems to work with android phones as well...

Just another option that is out there for you to try

The keyboard seems somewhat useless without a track pad so third-party options don't seem to help much.

Motorola Mobility Does have their version on their site - You could register to get more info and when it is available for retail

Good Luck!

Do you mean Motorola Wireless Keyboard - Overview - Motorola Mobility, Inc. Rest of Europe ?
That one doesn't have a track pad, either.

dmisc

Reaction score
I can't wait for this keyboard w/ trackpad to be released.

I was initially going to purchase the motorola wireless keyboard and mouse, but if I think the trackpad keyboard would be more beneficial.