Any news about the glass on this thing?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Heh yeah.

Although I haven't seen a picture of a cracked Nexus screen yet and I've seen 2 cracked Razr pics so far.:icon_ lala:

proangler

Reaction score
I have a pic on my phone of a razr on my phone from verizon store that people have been doing key tests on that looks like crap... Lol they ruined the display phone.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
hahaha...you guys crack me up :D

Haha... It's not our fault that we need to protect our phones... There's not to much damage a phone can take sitting on your desk while you're programming! Some people do crazy things for jobs! :p

Ahh... Just remembered! Engineers do lots of things we their code is compiling! xD Maybe engineers do need Otterboxes after all! ;)

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I concur, I wasn't being sarcastic about protecting your device. I meant it is comical that someone has actually used a ziploc bag to protect an android device (not why your protecting it but what with).

OP
T

TheBoyPat

Reaction score
I use a ziplock while mowing the yard. Just to keep it clean from the dirt and debree, and it works great! Jam my headphones through the plastic and it keeps the seal.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I use a ziplock while mowing the yard. Just to keep it clean from the dirt and debree, and it works great! Jam my headphones through the plastic and it keeps the seal.

Good thinking, mowing is dirty as hell when it's windy...especially in a sandy environment.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Haha true... I've always joked about a Ziploc but BL4Z3D is the first real person I've seen who's actually done it! :p

Well I wasn't not going to bring my phone to work. That zip-lock bag came in handy until I got my Otterbox. And I'd do it again. :p

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Well I wasn't not going to bring my phone to work. That zip-lock bag came in handy until I got my Otterbox. And I'd do it again. :p

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Did your coworkers poke fun?

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Did your coworkers poke fun?

Nah, it's just me and my boss. He's 62 and isn't really into techie things so I don't think he even noticed. I took it out when I got out of work, it was in there strictly during work as my work conditions are dusty. Don't knock it til you've tried it as the saying goes. :D

droid doctor

Reaction score
I saw this on youtube, but this is the European version maybe the lte might be different ?
[video=youtube;uyLC61JxsJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLC61JxsJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I saw this on youtube, but this is the European version maybe the lte might be different ?
[video=youtube;uyLC61JxsJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyLC61JxsJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

No, the LTE model will have the same fortified glass as the HSPA+ model.