Any marathon runners / Endo users? I need your assistance...

weavdaddy

Reaction score
Okay. I ran a marathon in 2010 and am running another this September. I'd like to use my phone/Endomondo but I've never used any gear (other than trucking around with my phone in my sweaty palm). I'd love to hear suggestions for everything from armband to earbuds to tech-related clothing. Thanks ahead of time. :)

vatothe0

Reaction score
Armband is good. I ran the RAGNAR relay with an armband one year, hydration pack the next. It was nice having the water but I liked the armband more since I didn't have to stop running to make a change on my phone. I used Sony mdr-j10 headphones and they were great.

mattman5000

Reaction score
I also use an armband for running and biking. I don't run marathon distance, but I ride a bike for 2 to 3 hours at a time. Armband works well, but sometimes bothers me after a while (mostly when biking). I use the same Sony mdr-j10 headphones too. They are not the best sound quality, but I'm not too concerned about than for running/biking. They are the kind with the clips that go over your ears. For me, they are very comfortable when wearing for long rides. They don't move around in the ear or fall out of the ear. And the don't completely block out external sounds, so you can still hear things going on around you.

Raikkonen

Reaction score
Recently bought a TuneBelt armband off another forum member's suggestion. Haven't used it yet for any runs but it feels great on the arms and looks like it's high quality stuff.

EDIT: I'm also a bit of an audiophile and bought Meelectronics M6 sport earbuds. They sound excellent and have a great fit. Only $20 to boot!