Any know a movie player for droid phones?

ARCHANGEL80

Reaction score
I love my movie collection, and a good portion of them come with the disc version of the digital copy, and the ultraviolet version as well. Does anyone know of a functional movie player that works for non-ultraviolet digital copies?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think MXplayer may do the trick. It's my main video player

OP
A

ARCHANGEL80

Reaction score
I just hate when the disc digital copies won't work for my phone, when it advertises all mobile devices. Ya know? And thank you for the recommendation.

OP
A

ARCHANGEL80

Reaction score
Do you know of any players that will play wmv files? I tried to view "Your Highness" on the phone, and couldn't see a thing, but it plays fine on my PC.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Maybe VLC? Recommend converting the wmv file to mp4. My old Droid X would play wmv. Always had sync issues between the audio and video. Never a problem with mp4.

4low4fun

Reaction score
I did a quick search for "wmv" on the play store and this is the top results I got..

ForumRunner_20130801_115521.png

spawnfreak

Reaction score
I also use MX player for nearly everything. As far as the digital copy goes, good luck. I haven't had any. They usually want you to download to your computer and buy another permission to put it on your phone. That's why I love ultraviolet.