Any interest in this theme W.I.P.?

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK - been wanting to do another theme for a while now. I had some time and started to dabble a bit. I want to be sure people are interested before I continue and pour a whole lot of time into something for no reason lol.

Here's what I got so far. Now keep in mind this is in the VERY early stages. These screenies are from the first flash and some things you see have been slightly modified already.

Let me know what ya think ...

http://www.wix.com/yankindasouth/droid1themes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I started making a fire theme myself at one point. If you want the work i've done let me know. Example attached.

Attachments

• btn_zoom_up_normal.9.png
    btn_zoom_up_normal.9.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 307
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I started making a fire theme myself at one point. If you want the work i've done let me know. Example attached.

Awesome! Thanks Cakes! I did some work work on it last night and I am rethinking the whole thing ... the more "fire" I get in there the less I like it lol

IDK, I may continue to play with/tweak it a bit and see if I can get something I like ... maybe less bright? We'll see ...

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Awesome! Thanks Cakes! I did some work work on it last night and I am rethinking the whole thing ... the more "fire" I get in there the less I like it lol

IDK, I may continue to play with/tweak it a bit and see if I can get something I like ... maybe less bright? We'll see ...

yank fire doesnt always have to be red ::biggrin: maybe a mix of flames could work

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really like the pull-down setup (great font and color). I agree with above poster, try different color flames (blue flames are awesome).

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
yank fire doesnt always have to be red ::biggrin: maybe a mix of flames could work

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ...

I really like the pull-down setup (great font and color). I agree with above poster, try different color flames (blue flames are awesome).

I had the same thought, mixing in a little blue flame ...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score