1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

any ideas?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ilikemoneygreen, May 22, 2010.

1. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

I know this is a weird question, but i recently just got a Google voice account, and i just use it for voicemail. I want my prerecorded awesome droid guy talking, and Google voice doesnt seem to have an upload file option. from my hour of googling all i could get was a gizmo solution, but gizmo accounts can no longer be made. Is their any way i could make my phone just play the file to the record lady without going through speakers? (the low pitched voice really gets deteriorated through speakers and a mic) This is in hack forum because im hoping that i can somehow get a hack that allows me to just cover the mic so 0 sound is recorded from me, but i somehow play a mp3 and it gets recorded through the Operating system... if that makes sense. (like if i play an mp3 on a pc and hit record, it records it without actually having a mic)