1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any ideas on desk clock?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by wdcspurs, Dec 4, 2011.

1. wdcspurs

wdcspurs New Member

I love the desk clock app on this ROM. I believe it is a AOSP clock and is on numerous other ROMs. I cant get it to stay in the screensaver mode, where the time floats around the screen after non-use for a period of time. It goes off when therre is a notification of some sort. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have ran through settings a few times and cant find it.
  2. droidgt

droidgt New Member

Same problem here. Love 2.0, but miss the desk clock automatically starting once the X is placed in the multimedia station. The phone is unaware it has been placed in the dock, and there is no "multimedia dock" in the notification bar.