Any idea

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by nwwolf1, Mar 28, 2011.

1. nwwolf1

nwwolf1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Why my phone is dying twice a die with very little use? I'm talking maybe 100 texts, two minute calls, no web searching, with fair to good service. Running LGB 1.42

2. moset

moset Member

Ratings:
    +15
    DL OS Monitor from market. Then look in messages. It will show any errors. I found that my Droid wouldn't handle a ULV kernel. I had constant error. Looked up the error on google.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

3. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +35
    +1

Thread has been Thunder struck!!

4. nwwolf1

nwwolf1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You mind running me through how to read OS Monitor? A little shakey when it comes to this stuff. Also I don't remember how but there's a way to check and change what kernel you're running through liquid isn't there? And I checked my set cpu which should be running ondemand but its running like smartmod or something and ondemand isn't listed?

5. moset

moset Member

Ratings:
    +15
    To change kernels you have to flash just like a ROM just don't wipe anything. The kernel you're running is pretty sweet IMO that governor is new and seems to work well.
    OS Monitor will tell you lots of things just play with it. The message tab will show errors and lots of other stuff about ur Operating system. I'm not real knowledgeable about much of it either but I had errors like every second. I looked up that error on Google ans found it was caused by too low voltage kernel. That kernel is low not ultra low.
    What you can change in liquid tools is the clock speed. Not the voltage for that you need a different kernel. Also look at processes go to options and change sort order to load. If u see something with a constant high load that app may be causing ur battery drain. I don't remember how liquid GB was on battery. Also does ur battery really die or is the indicator telling u lies? Sometimes u have to wipe battery stats to get a true reading. If it says like 15% then lasts 2 more hours with heavy use its the stats. Charge fully then wipe battery stats in recovery.
    Hope this helps. Some ROM /kernels don't have good battery life. I'm running Chevy's SS5.2 and its nice fast and good battery life for me. He makes good kernels too. Lord of options.
    Not selling SS just saying. I'll likely be running something else soon. Lol. Raidzero has a baseline GB on the way soon. Its gonna be sweet I think. Good luck

6. moset

moset Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Just ran across this.