Any idea how VZW 4G data plans will cost?

db83

Reaction score
I'm curious as to if anyone knows through leaks or whatever how much verizon wireless's 4g data plans will cost. Sprint's 4g data plan is apparently 60 a month for unlimited 4g and 5gb of 3g usage. That's pretty steep, and I really don't know how much they would drop prices for the different tiers. Current verizon wireless users, especially droid users, will see their data plan almost double in price?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to if anyone knows through leaks or whatever how much verizon wireless's 4g data plans will cost. Sprint's 4g data plan is apparently 60 a month for unlimited 4g and 5gb of 3g usage. That's pretty steep, and I really don't know how much they would drop prices for the different tiers. Current verizon wireless users, especially droid users, will see their data plan almost double in price?

Nobody truly knows. anything anyone says at this point is simply an "idea." unless its from Vz that is... I hope we dont get tiered..... that wouldnt be cool. That is the latest scuttlebutt though....

OP
D

db83

Reaction score
I understand the want for unlimited data, but the idea of doubling what I pay for data from 30 to 60 is making me favor the idea of tiering a bit so that I can just pay for what I use. But then again, I don't use my phone as a mobile hotspot as some can, nor do I spend hours upon hours a day streaming movies. But ya know what, who knows what will happen when I get a 4g phone. I may need the big data plan too. Well, there goes an extra $360 a year.

papy72

Reaction score
I saw a blurb on some tech blog saying VZ's LTE will start at $60, but it hasn't been officially announced so who knows.

Reaction score
no one knows...anyone who comes in here with an answer is lying or talking out their @** because they read something about how much they MIGHT be charging for DATA CARDS and NOT PHONES...