Any help out there

DGC

Reaction score
Just got my incredible thu.. what a learning curve from the BB Storm. Anyway, my question is or questions are... last night it took me 1/2 hour to turn it off. I held the button down for a few seconds but nothing happened. Finally got the screen I needed and turned it off. Today not one problem.. do you think I have a defective unit.
Also, after killing all the running programs using the Advanced task killer, then shutting down the phone and bringing it back up, there is FM radio, Clock, Calendar, GMail, Footprints, Voice dialer and Advanced Task Killer running. How do you stop these programs from running at start up.
Thanks
Dan

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
also if you think that the above post was not serious it is. task killers cause alot of problems.

please dont double post it clogs things up.

OP
D

DGC

Reaction score
????

I don't understand. Should I let the programs stack up and keep running;not using task killer. Isn't there a way to stop them from loading at startup.
I'm lost.
Thanks in advance
Dan

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
I don't understand. Should I let the programs stack up and keep running;not using task killer. Isn't there a way to stop them from loading at startup.
I'm lost.
Thanks in advance
Dan
android has a built in task killer, no need for one. the phone will shut down the apps and services not need. you cant stop programs from start up and theirs no need to, the phone can manage its self. i can see your coming from a BB and this is alot different.