1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any good video chat software?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by fredd, Jul 26, 2013.

1. fredd

fredd New Member

Hi, a few days ago, i began to use tiny chat, i feel disappointed...since it can't meet my need and the service is just so so.

Then someone suggest me to use 123 flash chat,but i know nothing about it, so i search it on google, i found its functions are amazing! especially for its video! but i am not sure it it is true or not..
    Is there anyone hearing it ever? Please tell me and i will be thankful to you!
  2. wcjeep

wcjeep Member

I typically use Tango. Very easy to use. Also works on Iphones. However, the IOS people have to manually turn on Notifications. Otherwise the Iphone will not inform the user of incoming calls. There's also Skype. However, Skype requires one to login beforehand. I've found Google Talk to have really low volume. Have not tried it lately.

Skype is not forgiving of wifi hiccups. If you're on a public Wifi with teenagers around stay on your 4G.
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

Tango is great, but my wife and I mostly use Google Hangouts now - mainly because I can type to her from my browser while I'm at work...

And she's simply gotten used to using that in addition to her text messaging on her iPhone. :)
  4. xtor

xtor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums fred.

sent from a note yee (2)
Search tags for this page

samsung galaxy s4 qik video chat vs skype