Any good PDF editors out there?

amblix

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good PDF editors? I'm looking for one that I can either scan a document with my camera and edit as pdf or just open a pdf and edit it.

As for editing I mostly would like to be able to hi-lite and also write little notes.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yes there is and I wish I could remember the name of it. There is a free version on the market that leaves a watermark on the doc so you can try it out before jumping on the paid version.

Sent from my Droid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
C/K it's called Scan2PDF paid and lite, I used the lite for awhile, good application

OP
A

amblix

Reaction score
Unfortunately that app does not allow adding notes on top of the pdf

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
C/K it's called Scan2PDF paid and lite, I used the lite for awhile, good application

yes thats it : )

OP says no option to edit notes so no joy on the app.

Thats the only one I'm aware of.

Hannes Bez

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S3
Does anyone know of any good PDF editors? I'm looking for one that I can either scan a document with my camera and edit as pdf or just open a pdf and edit it.

As for editing I mostly would like to be able to hi-lite and also write little notes.

I would recommend our app, Xodo . It’s a free app on Google Play, and it's getting great reviews.

You can scan any document to PDF or open an existing PDF directly, and then highlight, annotate and comment among other features.