Any good movie streamn apps for free?

Reaction score
I wanna know if theres any app that stream movies for free..i know theres netflix etc..but..but i mean for free..any tips? Thnks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

konellaz

Reaction score
I suggest using vuze to download what you want, and then login to motocast and stream what you want.. Its the only way your going to get what your looking for unless you get a app that's been hacked off the market. Even then most like hulu know its not a purchased app and won't work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

toyotaking88

Reaction score
If you know someone with a slingbox you can get the apk free on the web and sign into their slingbox account and watch it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
You can use a friends Netflix Sign-on after you download the app from market;)

toyotaking88

Reaction score
I think he already knows about Netflix (check out his original post). Do you have any other suggestions?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Oops. That's what I get posting before my coffee lol. I use letmewatchthis on my PC to stream new and old movies in .avi format via their video player. Haven't tried on my bionic yet but might be worth the try if the Codec is handled by their player

jaye712

Reaction score
If u got a laptop i can hook u up with a site lol

DROID RAZR/ICS215

jaye712

Reaction score
jaye712 said:
If u got a laptop i can hook u up with a site lol

DROID RAZR/ICS215

Nvr mind someone said it already lol

DROID RAZR/ICS215

jaye712

Reaction score
2THEXTRM said:
Oops. That's what I get posting before my coffee lol. I use letmewatchthis on my PC to stream new and old movies in .avi format via their video player. Haven't tried on my bionic yet but might be worth the try if the Codec is handled by their player

I tryed it on stock razr,didnt wrk,lol..I use the same.but its been a while since am laptop less lol ..better then nothin right..haha.

DROID RAZR/ICS215

Me.

Reaction score
Get aDownloader from the play store. It takes some time to download through a torrent but I've found a bunch of stuff on there. If the stock video player doesn't work with a download, use the QuickPic player.

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
steeldroid_blaze said:
I wanna know if theres any app that stream movies for free..i know theres netflix etc..but..but i mean for free..any tips? Thnks

They quit putting streaming apps in the play store last year! I still have two of them but now never use them!

But check these out, I watch TV on these everyday! : using your browser,

Go to "tvlinks.eu" and "watchseries.eu" for TV shows, and "letmewatchthis.com" for movies!!!
You can also search the web for others!

Bookmark them and add them to your homescreen. Makes like an easy access App! :)!!!
Once in the site, the best ones are like "putlocker", "gorillavid", "sockshare" etc!!
Some of them work OK, some not!
Those that run slow on the phone but OK on computer are : "novamov", " vidxden", "vidbux", "videoweed" etc.
And some are just crap spamware!

Do not just start clicking on the download and play buttons! They are all over the screen and just take you to advertising Sites! Lol.

Its a "pain in the butt" at first ,but as you will see, there are certain spots to click on to get to the videos! Once you learn where to click first, its a breeze! Lol

Let me know if you have any problems cause I use these sites everyday! :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited: