dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
live score and sports tap.

have you tried searching for an nhl app?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Hockey News...
hands down the best for live scores... haven't found anything that stays as up to date in real time. Has Home (Scores in scrolling bar, headlines, blogs, features, player news, transactions) Scores, Stats, and Standings.

NHL News is another good app for anything going on in the NHL.

Joker

Reaction score
There's the NHL gamecenter app. I use the free one. Only has a news widget, but you can get live scores, standings, news, player stats from the app itself. Don't know if the paid versions are worth it though.

Anthony 23

Reaction score
The free ESPN sports center app is pretty good

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Z

zwilliams1776

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll check it out. I actually found another one that is pretty cool when I searched for NHL radio. I found Center Ice Radio, it requires flash and some of the radios take a while to load but its definitely worth the dollar...especially when its 20 for the gamecenter premium

joeshell20

Reaction score
I have the premium version of gamecenter and I am happy with it. I didn't mind paying the 20 bucks to hear my stars on the radio. What is nice about the paid version is you can watch condensed version of the game and switch between listening to either teams radio broadcast. Which is really nice because the ticket in dallas is not doing play by play anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dahockeyfan

Reaction score
I tried Gamecenter Premium but I had a lot of problems with the schedules and scores popping up, and it froze a lot.

I just downloaded Center Ice Radio. Its nothing fancy but come on, its a 19 dollar discount for essentially the same thing. and yea some radio stations do take a while to load but i went through almost all of them and havent found one that doesnt work.

Now I have 19 bucks to spend on other applications

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
The Gamecenter app is ok, but it seems clunky. I use Score Mobile for all my sports. It has a really good widget and if you're into betting is has point spreads.