Any Good Docking Stations for Eris?

prncs042

Reaction score
My husband got an Eris right before Christmas and has a crappy ipod docking station/alarm clock that barely works now, so I am looking for him a new docking station/alarm clock that he could plug his Eris into since he rarely uses his ipod now. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something under $100.

Also, are there any other good accessories for the Eris beyond cases and bluetooth headsets?

sgm-co

Reaction score
Since the phone is brand new you won't find many accessories for it, especially alarm docking stations. Seems like this little phone might just take off and if it does hopefully we will find accessory haven.

good luck.

SGM

Sparty83

Reaction score
Check here at Seidio for Eris accessories. They have some stuff you may not find at the Verizon store. I've heard good things about them, but personally have not shopped with them. Hope this helps. :droideris:

lowtech

Reaction score
Check here at Seidio for Eris accessories. They have some stuff you may not find at the Verizon store. I've heard good things about them, but personally have not shopped with them. Hope this helps. :droideris:

I've bought from them in the past - batteries, cables, etc., for Palm. Good company to deal with in my experience.

J R

Reaction score
Check amazon.com for cheaper prices on cables.

The docking station for DROID looks cool but havent even seen one for ERIS.

One tech site I read said they ( docking stations)are poor choices for spending. You might look at potable speakers that plug in to enhance radio streaming.