Any good battery savers?

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok wel I had battery booster and it worked good but had to reset my phone and erased all my apps and when I put it again it drained my battery even faster I gues an update mesd it up so do u know any good battery savers like battery booster?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Fellwolfpaw

Reaction score
Well if you're rooted you can install a variety of roms that will extend battery life

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast replie :) wel unfortunately I am not rooted yet I am trying to thou. Ummmmm wat about any apps that help save battery?do u know any good ones that u could sugest?

GDP

Reaction score
I'm rooted and running stock Froyo and it seems to have a little bit better battery life than 2.1. Most of the battery drain on this phone is the display anyways. Not much you can do about that besides turning the brightness down.

Fellwolfpaw

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't know of any but there are a ton of things you can do to save battery life like darken your screen, turning off bluetooth/wifi, etc. Also, if your planning on rooting your phone I would download the app Root and Me and check out all of their one touch root apps :)

Sent from my DROIDX

Fellwolfpaw

Reaction score
I'm rooted and running stock Froyo and it seems to have a little bit better battery life than 2.1. Most of the battery drain on this phone is the display anyways. Not much you can do about that besides turning the brightness down.
I would suggest installing a custom rom and that would give you even better battery life

Sent from my DROIDX

GDP

Reaction score
I've run several different roms since I got the phone. I wasn't real happy with any of the ones I tried. For some odd reason like the way the phone is stock. It's weird because most people here hate it.

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yes I have tried juice defender but the free version doesnt have autokill and it didnt really work for me :( yes I have all my brightnes down and my bluetooth and wifi are always off

Samsung fascinate

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Wel I am happy with my phone just wish I could root it and a little bit better battery life but I wouldn't change my phone for any other phone. Thanks I will download root and me hope that app helps thanks

Samsung fascinate

ziggy484

Reaction score
I was on eb01 with terrible battery life, went up to superclean 2.9, much better. Check out the all in one odin packages, it roots you and gets you to 2.2 in one shot. Froyo itself is worth sacrificing a little battery life if you ask me.

Sent via Superclean Fascinate

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok thanks and do u know were I can get the all in one odin package?

Samsung fascinate

ziggy484

Reaction score
Ok thanks and do u know were I can get the all in one odin package?

Samsung fascinate

Go to development section, the thread is right near the top. Go for Superclean 2.9
Sent via Superclean Fascinate