any flash player app? (not for web browser)

mrgoochio

Reaction score
So since I can't get blip.tv to stream their content on my browser even with adobe 10.1 beta, i decided to try downloading the flash files directly to my phone and playing them that way. i have a few of the files downloaded in .flv format, but i can't play them that way either. I get the Cannot play video Sorry, this video cannot be played. pop-up. Is there any way i can view these? Either with some make-shift method or maybe a 3rd party app? I wish i could play these in the native browser or at least with an app.. is there a way i can use the browser's "flash browser" to play these? what formats does the phone play natively? I hope i won't have to resort to reformatting these files into a playable format..

OP
M

mrgoochio

Reaction score
not available on market and apparently in closed beta? the little information i found was saying its a divx/xvid player.. does it support playing .flv also or something?

OP
M

mrgoochio

Reaction score
I tried using rockplayer but i had some playback issues with the sound starting off okay for a few seconds but it decides to cut itself out.. if i move the player to another point in the video, sound comes back, but cuts out again in a second or two. Any ideas or suggestions for other players?