Any Droid Users in Alabama????

Shusuke028

Reaction score
Alright, I'm pretty sure the general forums are the best place to put this. So i'm just wondering; are there any Droid users that are in Alabama? I've never come across ANYONE on here that are.

It would just be cool to have some that lives near me that I could discuss Droid modding with. Because as of now, the one or 2 droid owners I know are not tech savvy at all and think its stupid to mod their droids. And I'm sitting there trying to convince them "Come on, it'sss amazinggg"

When in reality, I just sound like a complete nerd. But I am proud of it :icon_ banana:

So who out there lives in Alabama? Come on, Don't be ashamed :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
They have cell service in Alabama?

:D

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
part of the divorce order says I'm not allowed in Mobile, or Birmingham. I sometimes sneak into Dothan, though.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
part of the divorce order says I'm not allowed in Mobile, or Birmingham. I sometimes sneak into Dothan, though.

You lost part of a state in the divorce?:icon_eek:

You had a crap lawyer or she had a really good one.

psrumors

Reaction score
I come to Alabama quite often and am a DROID user.....I'll be in Decatur playing golf on Thursday, in Ashville next Wednesday and Auburn on Friday....

ROLL TIDE ROLL

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

You lost part of a state in the divorce?:icon_eek:

You had a crap lawyer or she had a really good one.

I forgot to put the lol in there, but it's not so much a COURT order as it's a "if I go through mobile on a dark night and run into the ex-inlaws, I may come up missing" order.

It's a risk you take when you win EVERYTHING in the divorce. dancedroid

I get the house, both vehicles, the dogs, the furniture, (that included her granny's bed), she gets a mile long tunnel and fog everynight. I think I got the better end of that stick.... lol

OP
Shusuke028

Shusuke028

Reaction score
LOL, definitely some hilarious responses.
And that sounds like a pretty good settlement to me
Well I'm in Montgomery righ tnow, so it's good to know that there are some people in the South actually interested in the Droid and what it can do. I usually feel so out of place LOL:icon_ banana:

Keep em comin :D

Flandry

Reaction score
Oddly specific question. You must not live in a metropolitan area. Though I've see more iphones around in Alabama, I've come across plenty of Droids as well.

OP
Shusuke028

Shusuke028

Reaction score
Oddly specific question. You must not live in a metropolitan area. Though I've see more iphones around in Alabama, I've come across plenty of Droids as well.

Yea, I do, however, i guess I just don't know the right people. And like I said, I know people with Droids, but they're just not interested in modding it (rooting, overclocking, etc.)

And alright, got a Dothan. I go there from time to time