1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any desktop chargers anywhere?.

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by mushmouth, Nov 20, 2011.

1. mushmouth

mushmouth New Member

I've been waiting for VZ to get the desktop chargers in, but website says out of stock, seems to never be in.
    I see one on ebay going for 55 bucks, and none on Amazon anymore, what gives?.
    Do the Verizon wireless stores carry them?.I have a few VZ stores I can drive to, and there are a few authorized dealers around, but I went into one the other day and they said look online.
    You'd think they would get them in at some point.Online retailers don't even have them.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  2. AirJunky

AirJunky New Member

The VZW stores around here don't even bother to stock the Commandos, much less the chargers.
  3. davb35

davb35 New Member

commando desk cradle/charger

I've got same problem. Amazon show one for $69 (seems ridiculously high) but not available. Local verizon store has none. They looked it up in their records and it shows price $29 but not in stock and no est delivery. Seems strange. Should be straightforward, simple design.....

Any clues as to what's going on??????????
  4. AirJunky

AirJunky New Member

Casio is a bunch of idiots??

I can't believe they dump so much money into advertising on the X-games & then can't keep up with simple things like making enough desktop chargers or writing descent software.
  5. mushmouth

mushmouth New Member

I saw a used cradle sell for 60 bucks on ebay the other day,Just crazy.Who makes these things?, if it's Casio they need a good kick in the ass and get the factory to start pumping out a few more.
    It sucks that VZ is the only one selling these phones it kind of limits options a bit.
    I'm also surprised there isn't some knockoff company making them,or another dock that would be compatible.I'm ready to use my boulder dock and figure out a way to line the contacts up.;)
  6. MyTonyTiger

MyTonyTiger New Member

I just bought two of them about 20 minutes ago on the verizon site. Part number: VZW771DTC

At first they showed out of stock, but I changed my location to Seatle, and then searched for the part. I then had to change the device from some random phone to the commando. When I did that, they were in stock.

Hopefully not an ordering system loophole and I will actually get the cradle. The order did go through and I did get a confirmation email. I'll let you know if I actually get the cradle now.

It's possible that they only search the nearest wharehouse to your location to determine if it's in stock. Seems a little strange, but who knows.
  7. davb35

davb35 New Member

Cradle

Thanks Tony. Hope you get right one. Will be looking for your comments.
  8. mushmouth

mushmouth New Member

I just got the one I ordered on Nov 23rd from the verizon accessory store,I also ordered one from Verizon wireless like Tony said yesterday.I put Seattle Wa. as my state and it showed in stock.According to the Verizon site it has been shipped as of today Fed ex.
    I guess they will be in stock all over soon.
  9. MyTonyTiger

MyTonyTiger New Member

Yep, got mine as well.
  10. lostparrot

lostparrot New Member

Hey, I just bought a commando. So far I love it, but am trying to find a desktop charger. Anybody have one they are willing to sell?
  11. D_B

D_B New Member

Shoefly4 called Casio and ordered one from them $36+ shipping

sent from my C771 Commando using Tapatalk 42
Search tags for this page

casio commando desktop charger

casio commando desktop charger cradle
casio commando phone desktop charger
casio desktop charger
casio desktop cradle
casio g zone commando charging cradle
g'zone commando desk charger