1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

any cut/bettercut

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by sbakewell1101, May 27, 2010.

1. sbakewell1101

sbakewell1101 New Member

hello i have some bookmarks on my screens of my desktop and i was wondering if i were to use better cut or any cut (use launcher pro beta) could i replace the standard bookmark icon? there are a few of my local news stations that i would like to change to their icon and some android sites that don't have custom icons as bookmarks that i would like to change... is there also people who make icon packs? sites that i want to change icons are: this forum here droidforums, droid apps.org, android central, android forums, wnem.com, drudge report and mlive.com i appreciate the help!
  2. Boardwalk30

Boardwalk30 New Member

Yes, they can do that for you. I only had anycut for a day i believe and liked it enough to dish out the $$$$ for bettercut, and i love it. Look up matth3w on this forum, he has an awesome bunch of icons.
Search tags for this page
android how to use any cut

any cut

any cut android 2013

any cut app

any cut for android

anycut app

anycut bettercut

anycut does not work in s4
anycut for samsung galaxy s4
bettercut anycut
cara mengunakan any cut android