Any Confirmed OTA Updates?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I love Swype. I've used it on every phone I've had. Only complaint is getting smiley faces instead of an " I" when I Swype too fast.

I've switched back over to Swype because it's so natural for me after using it, cumulatively, about 3 years. The only thing that's almost pulling me back to Swiftkey is the arrows. I used the crap out of those arrows. I hate if I need to change one letter or something having to perfectly align the little draggy thingy or just start the word over, when I could've just tapped the back arrow twice for a quick change.

But I can send a 99% accurate text without even looking at the phone, so....a fair tradeoff.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've switched back over to Swype because it's so natural for me after using it, cumulatively, about 3 years. The only thing that's almost pulling me back to Swiftkey is the arrows. I used the crap out of those arrows. I hate if I need to change one letter or something having to perfectly align the little draggy thingy or just start the word over, when I could've just tapped the back arrow twice for a quick change.

But I can send a 99% accurate text without even looking at the phone, so....a fair tradeoff.
Dang!!!,that's skills to pay the bills.:D

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Lol, like I said, I've used it for years, started with my Eris. The trick is to go further than you want to. For me at least.....but to be honest I loved my Bionic more than my Rezound...except for the signal drops. I use Google Music a lot and in certain areas it just was't working out. So I was sent the Rezound as a replacement. Honestly I think the main thing I liked more about the Bionic was the feel, the clear screen when outdoors and of course the extended battery was hardly noticeable but made all the difference.

bobf71

Reaction score

Hey try out the new SwiftKey flow beta. It is swype and SwiftKey combined

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
OOOOh I just might have to check that out!!!!