Any Comments on Fisheye, Macro, Wide Angle & Telephoto Phone Lenses With the Droid 3?

Carol_in_FL

Reaction score
A story on msn.com (New Top 10 Tech Items?) the other day showed an interesting set of Fisheye, Macro, Wide Angle and Telephoto Phone Lenses (3 lenses) available online from photojojo.com for $49. Has anybody on the Forum bought these yet and used them? What do they think of them? Do they work OK with a hard case (i.e. do they mount on the case or do they have to mount directly on the camera?).

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
A story on msn.com (New Top 10 Tech Items?) the other day showed an interesting set of Fisheye, Macro, Wide Angle and Telephoto Phone Lenses (3 lenses) available online from photojojo.com for $49. Has anybody on the Forum bought these yet and used them? What do they think of them? Do they work OK with a hard case (i.e. do they mount on the case or do they have to mount directly on the camera?).

I have a friend that got them. He uses them on his portable video camera and webcam. I'm not sure if he's mounted them on his phone, I know he was going to! They're great though! I say get them! :)
oh, and if you don't know how they mount, they have a magnetic ring you stick on around the lens, depending on the case, they could fit. Then the lenses stick onto the ring.