Any clue to what could be causing these system errors

SHAK3R

Reaction score
Everytime I use Facebook messenger ill receive these errors one right after the other. They appear after I send a message or shutdown the app. I uninstalled and re-installed and the same thing keeps happening. Thanks in advance.

ForumRunner_20130804_230052.png

ForumRunner_20130804_230104.png

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're either using a custom theme or ROM. That may not be playing well with one of something Facebook messenger is calling on. If you're using a custom ROM, check that ROM's forum/board to see if other people have the same issue. If it's just a custom theme/launcher. Try using the stock launcher or Nova/Apex to see if the problem persists. Messenger is trying to add/remove/move something in your status bar and it's failing miserably.

OP
SHAK3R

SHAK3R

Reaction score
Well I narrowed it down at least. It was my launcher (GO Launcher) I set sense as my default and used FB messenger and didn't receive the messages. No to figure out why. I'm gonna contact GO as they have EXCELLENT customer service, partly the reason I use their products.

VidJunky

Reaction score
I'm not so sure it's your launcher, because I don't use a launcher and I've been getting Swype and Dragon force closures after using FB messenger. I will get them if I use the bubble heads thing mostly. I'm not sure I get them or get them as often just using FB IM? When I have signal I'll have to check both ways.