Any clean and straightforward games?

Neutron

Reaction score
Can you give me a site, or links of games that do not Try full access to network, and phone call data?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
with the new legislation they should have a list or link popping up soon, short, lame list it will be.

OP
N

Neutron

Reaction score
hmmmm...
Then, what do you all do? just let those poopers to take away your info?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
in a few years they wont have enough room to store all the data. do like i do, fill out every request they throw at you with different info, keeps them on their toes. it's fun to see what ads they bombard you with. If the NSA can figure out who you are in 5 to 10 log ins google can do it in 3 to 5.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've never have had any problems with any games since I converted to Android 3yrs ago. I've never been contacted more from any type of solicitor and have never had any problem with my info. As lloydstrans said, if you want those "clean" games, they're slim pickings. Honestly though, alot of apps ask for that type of information so you'll have slim pickings in other areas as well.

OP
N

Neutron

Reaction score
in a few years they wont have enough room to store all the data. do like i do, fill out every request they throw at you with different info, keeps them on their toes. it's fun to see what ads they bombard you with. If the NSA can figure out who you are in 5 to 10 log ins google can do it in 3 to 5.

I believe its all them. NSA. Who want to spy on other countries especially. Wonder how google is offering and earning so much if you and me never clicked their ads.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
WOW Conspiracy Theory Thread...... Does any one here really understand why the apps need permission to access phone and data??? Has nothing to do with actually "monitoring" your calls or messages......

OP
N

Neutron

Reaction score
WOW Conspiracy Theory Thread...... Does any one here really understand why the apps need permission to access phone and data??? Has nothing to do with actually "monitoring" your calls or messages......

oh .... :biggrin: ... sorry... But... I was just thoughtful about how they say "Full Network Access. Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet,." & "Read Ihone Status And Identity.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call."
They reserve themselves unlimited possibilities through these words. And who would need such? .......
So if I agree you, then what else do they do with those permissions? Why cant they just stay with plain limited internet access, to channel their ads?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
The reason it needs to "monitor" and have access to the Phone status is so that if you are within the app and receive a phone call the app needs to be able to pause and allow the call through.. Without that permission if you were to get a call the app would not be able to check for it, step aside, and allow you to take the call.... The data permissions are a little wonky in most cases as you are right they want to twist it and allow their ads to come through but they also need to monitor it's state to allow for emails, messages, and other web based notifications to come through... The apps DEVS nor the NSA is out to steal your info from the depths of your phone... If they want to have any of that info they can obtain it INSTANTLY through other forms....

OP
N

Neutron

Reaction score
The reason it needs to "monitor" and have access to the Phone status is so that if you are within the app and receive a phone call the app needs to be able to pause and allow the call through.. Without that permission if you were to get a call the app would not be able to check for it, step aside, and allow you to take the call.... The data permissions are a little wonky in most cases as you are right they want to twist it and allow their ads to come through but they also need to monitor it's state to allow for emails, messages, and other web based notifications to come through... The apps DEVS nor the NSA is out to steal your info from the depths of your phone... If they want to have any of that info they can obtain it INSTANTLY through other forms....

I think I started to believe you. And, I actually installed and tried two games, for the first time. :)

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Neutron,if I didn't welcome you to the forum, welcome to to forum. how are you enjoying the games?

And for what it is worth I never send/enter any sensitive info into anything electronic, no credit card numbers, SSN, etc. Heck I wont even let anybody take my credit card where I can,t keep an eye on it. 99.99% of the time I pay cash. Way to many evil people out there.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Glad to hear you installed two games and are enjoying them without any fear of your info being compromised.

OP
N

Neutron

Reaction score
Neutron,if I didn't welcome you to the forum, welcome to to forum. how are you enjoying the games?

And for what it is worth I never send/enter any sensitive info into anything electronic, no credit card numbers, SSN, etc. Heck I wont even let anybody take my credit card where I can,t keep an eye on it. 99.99% of the time I pay cash. Way to many evil people out there.

Thank you.)) . Greetings to you too.
thats correct.
see you.

OP
N

Neutron

Reaction score
Glad to hear you installed two games and are enjoying them without any fear of your info being compromised.
yes enjoying )). Just looking more around for one that uses the various capabilities of phone device.