Any change you will port Incognito Red to SS?

xeooex

Reaction score
So far yours are the only themes that i like 100% but i am a SS fan thus far, I ran shadow while waiting for 4.8 to come out as to be on a FR22 build, just wondering if you would consider bringing your amazing work to the SS rom. Thanks

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So far yours are the only themes that i like 100% but i am a SS fan thus far, I ran shadow while waiting for 4.8 to come out as to be on a FR22 build, just wondering if you would consider bringing your amazing work to the SS rom. Thanks

gone back and forth on adding another rom! the things is we have about 6 themes right now for this series, with full suppoert to sapphire. and when .0.0.2 for shadow rom drops it will have full support as well thats a total of 12 themes we have to update and Maintain. We are also porting to the DX right now. So as you can see its gets very busy and another rom I feel the quality of the Theme will suffer!!!

OP
X

xeooex

Reaction score

gone back and forth on adding another rom! the things is we have about 6 themes right now for this series, with full suppoert to sapphire. and when .0.0.2 for shadow rom drops it will have full support as well thats a total of 12 themes we have to update and Maintain. We are also porting to the DX right now. So as you can see its gets very busy and another rom I feel the quality of the Theme will suffer!!!

I totally understand and respect that. Never hurts to ask though:) and was digging shadow rom but was running too hot for me and couldnt find a kernel that seemed to run cool and stable with that rom, thanks for the quick response and keep up the amazing work