Any buyer's remourse?

HowardZ

Reaction score
Any buyer's remorse?

Hi,

I have a Verizon upgrade to use.
Currently using a Droid-X with CyanogenMod9/Gummy for 4.0.4

Was looking into the Galaxy Nexus, but Verizon just put the HTC Rezound on special.
The price looks so good I might buy it tonight.

I have heard the HTC phones don't last very long on battery,
but there is an extended battery and cover available.

Are HTC Rezound owners pretty happy?

Data drop out problems?

Other problems?

Thanks,

Howard

Last edited:

jchammer123

Reaction score
I am extremely happy with my rezound! I have come to really love sense and how useful it can be. I do have the extended battery and can easily get more then a days use out of a charge. I am rooted and running an ics Rom (4.0.3) on the new ruu and the phone is as smooth as can be. Amazing camera, awesome screen, especially when watching hd videos. I live in a large city, so I really never have a problem losing 4g.

My first choice was the gnex, but then they put the rezound on sale and I couldn't pass it up either, and I haven't regretted it at all!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Snoking

Reaction score
Wow 49.99. Good deal on a good phone. Love mine. Like the size, not overly big like Razr and GN.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
Rezound is a good piece, no issues.
I just wish it ran windows phone OS....

samiusmc

Reaction score
I love my Rezound. Plus, we're supposed to get ICS this Friday!

svdroiddude

Reaction score
Mine just shipped last Wednesday and so far am VERY happy. I paid $199 too....on the phone right now to get a $150 credit since it's now $49.99 on the Verizon site! WOW.

Insidious

Reaction score
No buyers remorse whatsoever. The stock experience is flawless with insane reception and data hand off. I'm on a leaked ICS RUU, and its beyond blazing. You wont be dissapointed, I promise :).

Sent from my A100 using DroidForums

OP
H

HowardZ

Reaction score
My wife tried to order the rezound this evening, but it will need to wait a few days.

I think it was yesterday morning I ordered a Motorola phone, then after about two hours had her cancel the order. Problem is that the Motorola phone left the Verizon warehouse to Fedex. Only after Verizon gets it back from Fedex will I again have a discounted phone upgrade - and this may take a day or two.

Howard

P.S. Instead of buying an extended battery and back cover, I am thinking of buying the Anker Astro 5600mAh Backup External Battery Pack for $30 at amazon.com It is an even more powerful and lower cost battery than the rezound extended battery. The phone will remain thin, but when out of power will need to be plugged into the external battery pack. What do you think of this?

Last edited:

1tfrot

Reaction score
very happy with my rezound as well. great phone so far with zero issues.

Reaction score
LOVE my Rezound! I laugh at the jealous 4 and 4s users when they see my Rezound.

jcardona1

Reaction score
The only remorse I had was when I bought the Nexus. That went away went I exchanged it for the Rezound. No complaints whatsoever. I've even gotten 35 hours with the extended battery.

View attachment 48798

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have a Razr and I kinda wish I had the Rezound. BLUR sucks...

You might be far happier with the new ICS version coming - less Blur, far more slick.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with voice to text translation. Please excuse minor spelling/grammar/punctuation errors.