Any Buggyness With the Bionic?

edon82

Reaction score
Sometimes when i check an email from the notification bar and hit back to get back to the home screen it will go back to the google setup screen like when you first set up th phone. Happened about 5 times now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hustlinjoe

Reaction score
Should of waited for the HTC vigor gonna be a better device

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

BigZig

Reaction score

Well most people were coming from the OG Droid were having issues with it like me ( had to play with the charger for 10 min to get it to keep charging) and did not want to wait for a device that does not have a release date yet (i know there are unconfirmed reports of Oct. but who really knows) waiting was not a option. This device will do just fine and when the vigor comes out there will be another device right around the corner which will be better than the vigor so just keep waiting and let me know how that goes.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Well most people were coming from the OG Droid were having issues with it like me ( had to play with the charger for 10 min to get it to keep charging) and did not want to wait for a device that does not have a release date yet (i know there are unconfirmed reports of Oct. but who really knows) waiting was not a option. This device will do just fine and when the vigor comes out there will be another device right around the corner which will be better than the vigor so just keep waiting and let me know how that goes.

I concur.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anybody find a FM radio on it yet?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

If its like the Droid 3....it didnt come with it, but it has FMRadio Service in Applications, which is wild. You gotta find the FM radio apk that works for the Droid 3 probably. Check some Droid 3 threads for the apk.

Better yet:

My Bionic - Page 64 - Android Forums

FMRadio.apk

Hope this works.

Oh...and dont feed the...lol. Or haters gonna....lol

Whats comical...when the TBolt came out MANY ppl were why get that? Wait for this n that.. What if they woulda waited for the Charge or Revolution? What if they woulda waited for the Bionic? They woulda been waiting almost all year..

Those folks that got the TBolt didnt play the waiting game, I assume they're happy. IMO...I wont even say what I think.... . Ppl just need to enjoy their phones and dont worry about what others did with their money.

And we know this...how? Is it out yet? Any reviews? Any hands on? Did you know some ppl returned their EVO 3D's for the Photon? Or some ppl actually picked the Photon over the EVO 3D? When the Vigor comes out it might be...when it comes out. In the meantime ppl enjoy your Bionics...

I need to take my own advice ...lol:

Oh...and dont feed the...lol. Or haters gonna....lol

Last edited:

pyromedic

Reaction score
gmail has a bug that if you hit the back button on the phone it will go back to whatever program your in, and then will continually open that program instead when you hit your gmail icon. Have to reopen gmail through the market.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
gmail has a bug that if you hit the back button on the phone it will go back to whatever program your in, and then will continually open that program instead when you hit your gmail icon. Have to reopen gmail through the market.

do me a favor and try a battery pull and then try to replicate the issue.
thanks.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I don't have that issue pyro. Try the battery pull suggested.

pyromedic

Reaction score
thanks guys a battery pull worked, don't know why i didnt think about that before.

alucard9114

Reaction score
I've had a few weird "Marketplace" issues, but nothing severe. I'd attempt to download an app and it would either say I don't have enough space on the card or download failed. If I try again, it works. Also, has anyone else noticed the internal memory not having a lot of space? I haven't put many apps on my phone yet and most of the ones I DL'd have been moved to the SD card and the internal space avail is already down to 3.5gb...

the on board memory is partitioned 4gb for apps and 8/8 for everything else plus the sd cards 16gb if you hook it up to a pc you need to switch between the sd cards 16gb or the phones 8/8 in the my computer tab.:icon_ banana:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

From what they're saying the Vigor is using an older SnapDragon.

leonard

Reaction score
If it's anything like the X2, it would use the headphones plugged into the headphone jack to act like an antenna.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I have an X2 and it does use the headphone cord as an antenna. However, it also has a FM radio app to control the hardware fm receiver. In the limited time I had to look at a Bionic at Verizon, I didn't see the FM radio app. I was wondering if anyone has found one I may have missed.