1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any brave DX owners?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by AngDroid, Oct 8, 2010.

1. AngDroid

AngDroid Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Soneone on a another forum stated that they tried the D2 R2-D2 ROM on their DX and it worked. I am guessing it could but it is missing the HDMI drivers and/or apk files I am guessing.

I made a ROM for the D2 and it is located in the D2 ROM section. Would any DX owner be willing to try it out?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-no-star-wars-clean-super-clean-new-post.html

I suggest the super clean ROM if you want something as close to AOSP as a ROM can be for now.

If it does work any input on it would be great and I will make it available for DX users with the right packages needed for the HDMI out stuff...
  2. godtuti

godtuti New Member

Ill do it. Will the system only sbf fix my phone if I brick it from doing this?