1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any artists/graphic artists here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by skiahh, Feb 28, 2010.

1. skiahh

skiahh New Member

I do the Team Navy bicycle jerseys each year for our ride across Iowa (RAGBRAI - RAGBRAI) but after the first two designs, I've exhausted my artistic talent. Last year, the brother of one of our riders came up with a design but this year, we're not doing so well.

Usually we get a few design ideas, then vote on them as a team until we get consensus on one design.

I can't offer to pay anything, but we will get you a jersey and, if we do T-shirts this year, a T-shirt, too, as well as our heartfelt thanks.

If this sounds interesting to anyone out there, feel free to PM me.

To see our designs from the last 3 years, as well as some of those that we didn't use, go to Team Navy Jerseys