any apps that update twitter and facebook at the same time?

Essex

Reaction score
Just curious if there was anything that allowed you to update both clients at once. I know that if you have a facebook page (i.e. celeb, business, or group) you can do this but normal facebook users apparently aren't special enough to be granted this privilege.

khelek

Reaction score
Well, there's a couple of things:

1) There are apps in Facebook that will take your twitter updates and post them as statuses (stati?) I did this for a while, but then something happened and one thing I posted to twitter kept getting posted over and over and over again in Facebook. I mean, it was funny, but not that funny!

2) (recommended) Set up an account with Ping.fm. It allows you to post to multiple places at once (a long list, including Twitter and Facebook). Once you have the account, you can download an app called "AnyPost" that will post to your Ping.fm account, which will then post to your multiple social networking sites.

Hope that helps!

jimnutt

Reaction score
Second the ping.fm answer. Works quite well and there are at least two clients in the market (AnyPost and PingDroid). I use AnyPost, works well, haven't tried PingDroid yet. I'm considering writing a simple widget for doing posts with ping.fm, but haven't the time at the moment.

OP
Essex

Essex

Reaction score
I'll have to give ping a try. Thanks :)

flexim28

Reaction score
Droid2Wall is an option

Tried Droid2Wall for Android phone ... works great to update status, post pics and posting any of your SMS (jokes, quotes or greetings) to both Facebook and Twitter simultaneously. Features say: video uploading coming soon. lets see when can they come up with that. One of the best and simple app to update quickly on both Twitter and Facebook or any one of those. Droid2Wall rocks ... recommended